Penn | 521401 | Championship Tennis Balls | High Altitude
- HIGH ALTITUDE - Tennis balls manufactured for surfaces over 3,000 feet or 914 meters in elevation. Deep-elastic seams for reduced cracking.
- EXTRA DUTY - Designed for hard courts with unbeatable performance, unmatched consistency and premium woven felt, all add up to a better experience for you. That's why Penn Championship Tennis Balls are the official ball of USTA leagues.
- LONGER PLAY - Play like a tennis pro with the Penn Championship High Altitude Head Tennis Balls. These balls are used by novices and seasoned professionals alike. A good bounce and sturdy but lightweight material allow for big hits and fast movement. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- TENNIS BALL FEATURES - Natural rubber construction for consistent feel and reduced shock with interlocked wool fiber for longer wear. Controlled fiber release for consistent nap.
- BRIGHT YELLOW - Design promises easy visibility on indoor or outdoor courts. The bright yellow hue is easy to spot at fast speeds and at large courts.