Matman Wrestling | #204 | The Athens Olympic Singlet
This Matman singlet was inspired by the U.S. wrestling team at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. Distinctive patriotic stars and the columns of the Parthenon are featured on the side panels of this tough Lycra singlet. It's high cut, with a jam length and gripper elastic leg openings. Supreme quality reinforced Lycra construction.
- Designer Features: Matman logo on right leg; contrast panel with stars and Parthenon columns at each side; double-stitched trim on neck and arm openings; gripper elastic on legs
- Neckline: Scoop
- Straps: 2 inches wide at shoulder
- Inseam: 7 inches
- Silhouette: 32 inches from top of shoulder to hem with a 20 inch side seam
- Fabric Content: 80% nylon, 20% lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle. Do not bleach. Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA!
- Matman style 204