IronMind | IMTUG Two-Finger Utility Gripper
Target your training: focus on one or two fingers at a time--even your thumb:
- Pinch or crush--your choice--one or two fingers at a time
- Precision manufacturing for world-class performance, feel, and appearance
- Perfect--and portable--way to train your thumb
- Proprietary IronMind GR8 springs in 7 strengths: precise, durable, good-looking
- Ergonomic handles for reduced pressure on soft tissue of hands
- CoC compatible: works hand-in-glove with Captains of Crush Grippers
- Made in the USA
- SELECT YOUR STRENGTH LEVEL AND THAT IS WHAT WILL BE SHIPPED!
Can't quite put away a CoC No. 2? Hit your pinkie and ring fingers with an IMTUG3 or IMTUG4 and see what happens.
Want to certify on the CoC No. 3 or beyond? Meet IMTUG5, IMTUG6, and IMTUG7.
Want a portable way to train your pinch grip? IMTUG1, IMTUG2, or IMTUG3 should be in your pocket.
Choose the IMTUG based on the relative strength of your fingers:
- Thumb - weakest - use an easier IMTUG
- Ring and pinkie fingers - moderate - use a medium IMTUG
- Index and middle fingers - strongest - use a tougher IMTUG
Which IMTUGs should you choose? Use the following guide to select the right level of IMTUGs based on which Captains of Crush Gripper you are training with:
- Guide or Sport - IMTUG1, IMTUG2
- Trainer or No. 1 - IMTUG2, IMTUG3, IMTUG4
- No. 1 or No. 2 - IMTUG3, IMTUG4, IMTUG5
- No. 2 or No. 3 - IMTUG4, IMTUG5, IMTUG6
- No. 3 or No. 4 - IMTUG5, IMTUG6, IMTUG 7
7 strengths to choose from:
- IMTUG 1 (Very Easy)
- IMTUG 2
- IMTUG 3
- IMTUG 4
- IMTUG 5
- IMTUG 6
- IMTUG 7 (Very Hard)